Self-Discipline and Goal Setting
There are responsibilities in return for having the convenience of
completing a course around your own schedule…you have to make a
schedule. It is your responsibility to read all the material in the
course and to complete all the assignments within the directed
timeframe. Set goals for yourself each week and discipline yourself
to work on your courses.
As you set goals for your online course, keep these things in mind to
help make your online experience successful:
- Check your e-mail frequently.
- Log-on to your course every single day.
- Keep in contact with your instructor.
- Allow a reasonable amount of time for instructor responses.
- Interact with your classmates as much as possible.
- Contact the instructor by e-mail for help if you have trouble understanding a unit of study.
- Apply what you learn.
3 4 5
9 10 11